1. What services are provided as a part of my annual fee?
You will receive:
- An annual, comprehensive physical and wellness plan.
- Direct access to your physician via his personal cell phone and/or secure email after hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Personal appointment reminders.
- Minimal to no office wait times.
- Longer, more comprehensive appointments.
- Coordination of specialist care and hospital services.
2. Are you on the medical staff of a local hospital?
3. Who will cover for you when you are not available?
We have two physicians. They cover for one another.
4. Do I still need health insurance if I enroll with you?
You would not necessarily need insurance to be a patient here.
5. Which insurance plans do you accept?
We accept most commercial insurance and Medicare. We do accept all the Medicare advantage plans. We do not accept Medicaid and the Government healthplans. If you have a question about a specific insurance plan, please contact our office.
6. What if I don’t have health insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we charge a $30 copay for an office visit.
7. Will my insurance still be billed for my office visits?
8. Is there a co-payment?
The copay for your insurance plan will be charged.
9. Do you bill Medicare for the annual concierge fee?
The annual concierge fee is not a billable charge.
10. Will my commercial insurance reimburse my annual concierge fee?
The annual concierge fee is not filed with insurance, but you may use your HSA or FSA accounts.
11. Is the annual concierge fee tax deductible?
In most cases, the annual concierge fee is deductible. We advise you to consult with your tax consultant to clarify qualification for your specific circumstance.
12. Does the concierge fee cover lab, x-ray, specialists' fees and hospitalization?
The annual concierge fee covers the labs and chest x-ray done for the physical. Any other x-rays would be billed to your insurance company. Specialist fees and hospitalizations are not covered under the fee.
13. Does your practice have age limitations?
We will see patients starting at 16 years of age and have no limits otherwise.
14. What if I need to see a specialist or a surgeon?
We are happy to schedule any specialist appointments you might need.
15. Can I meet with the doctors to learn more?
Yes. We invite you to personally meet with Dr. Ollins or Dr. Lahasky to learn more about our membership program. Please contact our office to schedule some time with our doctors.